This Bahco ERGO Slim VDE Insulated Flat Head Screwdriver is for use with flat/slotted head screws. Its tip has a phosphate finish which guarantees a high accuracy for the user. This tool also has a high-quality blade insulation that is moulded directly on to the blade which is 30% slimmer than regular insulated blades for better accessibility.
This tool series have three-component handles which provide the user with maximum comfort and grip as well as a greater force transmission thanks to the soft material and ridged surface.
They also have a flat face to prevent them from rolling on flat surfaces as well as an integrated hanging hole for easy storage.
- Screwdriver developed according to the scientific ERGO process.
- ERGO insulated VDE screwdriver with slim blades (reduced blade diameter) for flat/slotted head screws.
- Phosphate finish tip for higher accuracy, provides precise fit and no flaking.
- Three-component handle for maximum user comfort, soft material with ridged surface provides superior grip and greater force transmission.
- Easy to choose the right tip with the colour-coded handle and permanent symbol on the domed end.
- No colour identification in extra small handle, sizes 3 and 3.5.
- Flat face to prevent the screwdriver from rolling.
- Integrated hanging hole.
- High quality blade insulation that is moulded directly onto the blade.
- Blades are 30% slimmer than regular insulated blades for better accessibility.
- For work on live equipment, up to 1000 V, high quality blade insulation that is moulded directly onto the blade.
- Standards: ISO 2380 and DIN 5264.
- Individually inspected and manufactured according to IEC 60900, tested in a water bath at 10000 V.