The Daylight 3 Colour LED Lamp is the first-to-market colour changing assessment lamp designed to be used by opticians & occupational therapists.
It provides 3 distinct colour assessment temperatures which each offer ideal lighting for healthy vision depending on the person's eye condition.
The assessment lighting colour temperatures are as follows:
- 2700°K: Low contrast and lowest glare, which is ideal for people who are extremely sensitive to bright white light.
- 4000°K: Medium contrast and low glare. Ideal for people who are looking for good contrast and are also sensitive to bright white light.
- 6500°K: High contrast and medium glare. Ideal for people who are looking for high contrast and are not sensitive to bright white light.
- Light source: LED
- Lux output at 30cm (12"): average 2,293 Lux
- Light colour temperature: 2,700 - 6,500°K
- Energy consumption: 11W
- Product colour: White
- Product dimensions: 53cm x 9cm x 95cm (20.9" x 3.5" x 37.4")
- Maximum Reach: 128cm (50.4")
- Product Weight: 2.3kg (5.1Ibs)
- Cable length: 2.5m (98.4")
- Used by opticians to asses ideal healthy lighting for people with low vision disabilities
- 40 daylight™ energy efficiant LEDs
- Includes dimmer wheel switch that enables you to determine comftorable wattage for your client
- Total ammount of light projected in Lumens: 442Im (2700ºk) ,486Im , (4000ºk) 463Im, (6500ºl)
- Total ammount of light in lux at 15cm: 7330lx (2700ºlk), 7850 lx (4000ºk), 7740lx (6500ºk)
- Includes 3 colour tempetature light wheel switch
- Multi-position twisted head joint
- Super long arm reach of 100cm
- Shade length 36cm
- Weight 1.9kg
The Daylight 3 Colour Lamp comes with a table clamp but can fit the Premium table base D52060.
Bulb is also included and this lamp comes with a 2 year guarantee.
It can also be fixed with the work bench bracket - D90577 or the wall bracket - D90578.