Part traceability is a helpful addition to any tool set and is also ideal for compliance with ISO quality standards. Tool traceability can be achieved through part number laser etching which allows for a high level of tool control and provides ease when identifying a tool.
Heamar Company offers a laser etching service with many different options available. We complete all our laser etching services in house, utilising the premium N-Lase Desktop Pro SPI Fiber Laser Source machine, so you can be sure of the highest quality laser etching services.
Laser etching is widely regarded as one of the most effective marking technologies and offers tooling solutions for a wide range of industries. We can adapt our laser etching machine to fit various specifications including letters, numbers, and imagery (such as logos), as well as the type of material you want your information marked on.
We are able to offer laser etching on a variety of different materials, including:
- Hard leather
- Hard fabric
Laser etching is not available on:
- Transparent material, e.g. glass
We can laser etch letters, numbers and images on to your chosen material. This allows for a variety of elements that can be offered as laser etchings.
Laser etching is available in the form of:
- Part numbers
- Company names
- QR codes
Laser Etching Enquiries
If you wish to make an enquiry regarding laser etching please contact our sales engineers on email@example.com or call 01260 297500. When placing an order for laser etching, simply provide a list of the tools you would like to be marked along with the text and/or elements that you’d like to be marked on to the tools.
When requesting a laser etching order, please bear the following in mind:
- The maximum area that can be marked in 100mm x 100mm x 500mm (length x width x height).
- There are no maximum character limits with our laser etching service (they must just fit within the maximum area dimensions).
- Single and multiple markings are available.
- All images must be provided as PNG files.
There are almost no limits to the options available with our laser etching service. If you are unsure of your requirements, our sales team will assist you with this as best they can.
For more information contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01260 297500.
Why not check out some of our tooling guides?
- How to Create The Best Tool Kit
- How to Choose the Best Pliers
- Choose the Right Torque Wrench For You
- How to Choose the Right Soldering Tool
- How Do I Choose A Screwdriver?